10 May 2023, London UK: If you are in iGaming, then you will want to attend the London Blockchain Conference at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre (QEII) in the heart of the capital between 31 May 2023 – 2 June 2023.
The iGaming industry is characterised by its rapid growth and tech-savvy platforms; however, it continues to face issues of fairness and trust.
So how does Blockchain help iGaming? Blockchain technology can vastly improve the iGaming industry. With issues like calculating odds, protecting and paying monetary stakes, slow settlement rates and high fees, data protection and digital security player Protection, and Safer Gambling plaguing the industry, Blockchain could be its saviour.
Integrating blockchain technology in iGaming platforms works to alleviate the issues mentioned above. Simultaneously, by establishing transparency and credibility as core components, such offerings enhance the industry’s reputation. The main benefits of using Blockchain include:
- Enhanced safety and security – Security is essential across all sectors, and iGaming is no different. Blockchain technology offers the iGaming industry enhanced safety and security.
- Transparency and provable fairness – One of the biggest challenges facing every iGaming business is the question of trust. Blockchain resolves this by demonstrating a detailed, immutable account of all played games, staked bets and accounts, accessible via a public ledger.
- Speeding up transactions at minimal fees – Players shouldn’t have to wait more than a few seconds for a webpage to load or for a transaction to be processed. Blockchain makes this possible.
- Privacy and anonymity – Most players want themselves and their accounts to remain anonymous and expect confidentiality. With Blockchain, your transactions are untraceable and use a digital footprint, and keys identify users.
- Better odds and return to player – ‘The house always win’. Unlike Blockchain, decentralisation and peer-to-peer transactions are two main features; this increases the odds and the total bet amount.
- Easier auditing processes for regulators – Platform integrations with Blockchain serve operators and regulators in the iGaming. Blockchain was designed to be self-governing.
Join us at the London Blockchain conference and hear from the leading industry figures, including the Malta Gaming Authority representatives, the HM Treasury board, and the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines regarding their country’s Blockchain and Digitization Initiative.
Other key panels of interest include the Future of Blockchain Tokens and Blockchain Venture Capital Investing. Check out the full schedule via the link.
With over 140+ speakers, the three-day conference will be this year’s flagship blockchain expo for enterprise and government and will demonstrate this with insightful and engaging panels, presentations and keynotes.
As the world’s leading technology-focused blockchain event, it aims to provide an avenue to discover the current emerging trends that help bring governments and enterprises onto the blockchain. Attendees can build relationships with influencers, developers and investors in the blockchain space, including iGaming. Attend the London Blockchain Conference and learn how to harness the potential of blockchain technology.
About the London Blockchain Conference:
NETWORK. LEARN. ENGAGE.
At the London Blockchain Conference, we show how the BSV Blockchain will change the world and help people see another way to manage data, build scalable on-chain solutions and achieve great things. We do this by creating valuable, insightful, and engaging events that educate and inform, allowing you to connect and network to build strong business relationships. Our conference is the best avenue to see blockchain innovations, big ecosystem announcements, new product launches, technology updates, keynote speeches, panels, and fireside chats from blockchain leaders. Join us and experience it for yourself. https://londonblockchain.net/en
Lightning Sharks, on behalf of the London Blockchain Conference
Key contact: Haris Khan
Prev: Jackpot Capital Players Get 20 Free Spins on Mythical New ‘Masks of Atlantis’ Coming May 17th Next: Juicy Stakes Casino’s $3000 Grand Tour of Egypt Contest Features 5 Egyptian Slots from WorldMatch