16 APRIL 2012 (LONDON, UK) – Badbeat.com, the original and leading online poker staking and training business, welcomes WPT Poker to its growing list of partner sites. Hands played at partner sites can be tracked by the unique hands analysis tool that is part of Badbeat.com’s free online poker training system.
To celebrate this new partnership, a double deposit bonus is on offer when players sign up to WPT Poker on www.badbeat.com.
WPT Poker, part of the Party Poker network, will match the player’s first deposit up to a whopping $100 and Badbeat.com will further match the bonus up to an additional $50. Players must act quickly as Badbeat.com bonuses are limited to the first 1,000 players to apply.
“We’re thrilled to have one of the leading poker brands on board utilising our free MyGame poker training system,” commented John Conroy, Managing Director of Badbeat.com.
The MyGame online poker training program builds players’ poker skills from the ground up using a unique “Play and Fix” approach. It analyses actual game play, spots weaknesses and shows how to fix them.
Access to tutorials, the unique hands analysis tool, Report Cards, and Social gaming features are all free after registering a new account with any of Badbeat’s partner poker sites.
For more information contact:
Jessica Tomsett Lyceum Media
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 208 123 7184
Notes to Editors:
About Badbeat.com (http://www.badbeat.com)
Founded in 2005, Badbeat.com is the original and leading online poker staking business. It is an organisation created to win at poker through the funding and comprehensive support of winning online players. Winning at poker is harder today than it was just a few years ago, and every Badbeat.com player has access to cutting-edge software tools, a structured development path with advanced learning aides coupled with the knowledge, expertise and support of a pool of world-class mentors and support staff.
Last summer it made its revolutionary new MyGame poker training system, modelled on that experience, available free to anyone that wants to learn, win and transform the way they play. It builds players’ poker skills from the ground up by analysing actual play. Access to tutorials, the unique hands analysis tool, Report Cards, and Social gaming features are all free after registering a new account with any of Badbeat’s partner poker sites. A new iPhone app now enables MyGame poker trainees to compare Report Cards with others enrolled in the program and even get advice and access training videos from their phone.
Terms & Conditions of the Bonus
· Badbeat bonuses are restricted to the first 1,000 players to apply
· Players will not be able to withdraw the Badbeat bonus
· Players can deposit more funds if required to continue to play to reach their 2,500 hands
· Players will not be able to participate if they reside in a restricted territory
· This offer is not available to players residing in the USA due to the current gaming laws
· Only one bonus will be issued per player
· Players may be required to provide ID & Proof of Address to verify details
· WPT Poker or Party Poker terms and conditions apply for their deposit bonusPrev: iGaming Business North America Magazine Editors Revealed Next: LVS Celebrates its 20th Anniversary